Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for keeping track of jobs done each day for my end of month invoice please?

Anne-Marie October 2, 2022

Hi - I am a contractor for a company that has me doing anything from marketing management, social media and I run all of their websites, which I have built also.  It is a car importer with around 20 dealerships and most having two websites as well as 2 ecommerce sites.  So I am BUSSSSYYYY!!!  I also do graphic design work and things pop up every single day and suddenly.  So planning is a bit of a nightmare but mostly when it comes to invoicing at the end of the month I am having to go back through emails and my physical diary to see what I have written down or communicated because I am just so frantic that I don't always get around to writing things down as I go.  I would like to have something in my Trello where I can write my jobs in that I have done, as I do them - rather than shuffling around in my diary etc.  I also need to start using Trello more for planning but to be honest planning is a bit of a no go as things come in off the cuff and have to be dealt to immediately.  I am literally going nuts so I need some ideas of a great template or even power-ups or an app etc.  Please helllllp.  Thanks :-) 

1 answer

0 votes
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2022

Silvia from Blue Cat here, we specialize in power-ups that focus on reporting and we love tracking cards in Trello 😺

We've published this article for time tracking solutions https://www.bluecatreports.com/trello-reporting/time-tracking/.

If you add the hours spent on each task in a custom field, you can further use our reporting tool and sum up the hours spent on a project or client and then you can automate it to be sent to your email each month.

When you sign up for a trial with us at Blue Cat, you can reach out to our support through the app and we are happy to help with creating a report as the above or anything else you might need.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events