It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Suggestion: language syntax highlighting

Most apps that use MD type syntax suppport specifying a language when using the code block:

```javascript

// this is JavaScript code

console.log('hi!'):

```

Trello supports the code block but seems to ignore the language parameter of the code block.

How about adding syntaxt highlighting support for Trello ?

3 answers

@Krisztian Kovacs Thanks for the information! I wasn't able to find the feature-request link from the Trello's website.

I sent an email to feature-ideas@trello.com: I'll let you know if it's added onto the board :)

cheers!

0 votes

hi there,

I could totally get behind this.

I'm not sure here is the best place for feature requests, trello has an email address for that  feature-ideas@trello.com

And then they'll put it on their board: https://trello.com/b/nC8QJJoZ/trello-development-roadmap

I'd never want to steal your idea, but I would love to vote for it (no voting on the board though). :)

If you're using Chrome, you can check out this awesome free all-in-one extension, with card title markup, table markdown, script syntax highlighting and much more:

Trello Cards Optimizer
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-cards-optimizer/ipbjjbpopodbnjbjnneakhcppdocpelg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,597 views 14 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you