Todd Henion March 5, 2021

When I view a board in iOS I see 

There is no way I see to verify my e-mail on Atlassian. IMG_9456.jpeg

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2021

Hi @Todd Henion 

Contact Trello support

https://trello.com/es/contact#/

Cheers

Todd Henion March 5, 2021

Thanks, Vero. I've been waiting since 18 Feb for a solution there. They won't reply to my e-mails. 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2021

I’m going to see if I can get the Atlassian Identity team involved (may take a bit) because after reading the case I can’t think of what else to try. 

Im pretty sure we need to get the account in a verified state on web first. Mobile is just going to complicate things.  (One way to maybe reset the state is to do a password reset if you haven’t tried that)

Like Todd Henion likes this
Todd Henion March 6, 2021

I have changed both passwords in the past week hoping to get another confirmation e-mail. I will try again today.

Thank you for your attention.

As always,
Todd  

Todd Henion March 7, 2021

Hi Michael,
Changed both passwords again. Logged out and in.
Flushed Cache 
Same result.
FYI:  there are no errors using Mac application or via the web; this is purely iOS 

Thank you,
Todd 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2021

Are you able to get to the account tab in iOS? There is a Diagnostic reports section which may give us more info. 

Like Todd Henion likes this
Todd Henion March 8, 2021

Can I send that discretely? 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
March 8, 2021

Yes send it in on that support case you have open 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events