Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strikethrough on Completed Cards Not Working

Mark Queppet August 14, 2022

This article from Trello clearly states that when a card's due date is checked off, it should strikethrough the title (and even shows a screenshot of the behavior).

https://blog.trello.com/mark-a-trello-card-as-done

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 4.49.20 PM.png

I cannot seem to replicate this behavior. Any help would be appreciated!

3 answers

3 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2022

Hi @Mark Queppet ! That screenshot is from the calendar power-up. Trello's native calendar view doesn't add a strikethrough when a due date is marked as complete. 

2 votes
Lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2022

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting, glad to see you around the community.

Looks like you raised a ticket about this (TRELLO-127797), but I'm happy to answer here as well!

So it looks like there’s a discrepancy; the link you provided goes to an outdated blog post that’s 6-years-old. The reason you’re not seeing this is because calendar view is different from looking at your board/card view — they wanted it to look universal.

0 votes
Björn Braunsdorf November 24, 2022

hi at all, 

I've got the same problem.

Can't really understand why this was changed or why it would not work, because this seems like a major step back.

for me, it's one of the most important basic features for organizing and keeping an overview of what is done.

are there any simple options in Trello to fix this issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events