Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of Charity discount

Vera Knoops September 1, 2022

Hi, 

Two times I tried to get an charity license but there was no reply (CA-1803068 Community license request), it would be great if someone can help me with it! 

Kind regards, 

Vera 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2022

Hello @Vera Knoops ,

I noticed that there were two requests previously that both closed out on a timeout as we never received a reply in either case, and I wanted to verify that you can access the support portal site and make sure there are no login issues occurring that are preventing you from getting back in touch with us via the support portal.

First are you able to log in and get to the following page in our support portal:

the page above will display the currently open request under your account so next from that page if you Select the drop-down that notes "Open Requests" and switches it to "Any Status" are you able to see the closed requests on that page?

If you do not see the closed requests present after doing this there is more than likely an issue with the account you are logging in with preventing you from seeing the support requests, One possibility could be an alternate email address is logged in via the browser, and redirecting you to the alternate account if using the browser to authenticate to the support portal,  make sure you log in with the same e-mail address that you used when filing the request initially and let us know in this thread if you have any issues logging in and we can help you out.

Alternatively please submit a new ticket as mentioned by @Alisson Sartor in the previous comment and monitor the request for our reply and we will get things rolling for you!

Regards,
Earl

0 votes
Alisson Sartor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2022

Hello, Vera!

kindly submit a new ticket with our team so we can assist you further.

Kind Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events