Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting Meetings from Trello

Fred Fred
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2022

Hello, I want to schedule meetings

And Trelllo should send the meeting with link of the video meeting (Zoom, Google  Meet)

to the participants.

Is there a way to do that?

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2022

@Fred Fred welcome to the community!

Zapier is being slow and buggy for me right now so it's hard for me to verify exactly how all this would work, but i think it would be possible with Zapier.

image.png

You'd probably want to make the card due date the time of the meeting, then set the trigger for maybe 5 or 10 minutes before a card is due, then the action is for zoom to create a meeting, and then you should be able to add on another action to update the trello card with a comment that includes the newly created meeting invite. Just include @card on the comment and it will tag everyone who is on the card (ideally everyone who needs to go in the meeting). 

If you didn't want to use a due date to set it, but wanted it to be a little more manual, you could change the trigger to "when a label is added to a card" (maybe make a label called "start meeting") and then when it's added to the card, create the meeting in Zoom and add a comment with the @card and meeting invite.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2022

@Fred Fred  Welcome to the Atlassian Community.  

This is not really what Trello is made for.  You could set a reminder that sends a notification to watchers of the space or card.  The team members or individuals would have to be watchers to receive the notification.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVX-m-VvyA   I would suggest sending a calendar invite instead.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events