Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard licence

Rita_Gallagher May 22, 2023

Can one licence from a "Standard account" be used by other users (not simultaniously). Example: I have a Standard licence on my e-mail. Could my son use it from his e-mail account while I am not working?

Is he going to be able to use the paid features?

Kind regards

Rita

2 answers

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

Hi @Rita_Gallagher 👋

Welcome to the Community! It's a great question and the short answer is yes. @Dreamsuite Mike is correct, you can invite your son to be a guest on a Workspace board however, you do need to be a little careful in terms of how many boards your son may want because guests on Premium and Standard Workspace boards can incur an additional charge.

As long as he uses a singular board you won't infer any extra charges on the account and he will be able to access the paid features...The only features that are not available for guests are creating and editing collections and making the board into a template, which I don't think should be a problem here. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions please just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

If you are talking about your son accessing just 1 board, he could be a guest.  This would mean he could have access to the standard features without being a billable member.

For more information, please see here:

https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/board-guests/ 

Rita_Gallagher May 23, 2023

Hi Laura,

thank you for your quick response. I would still like to know if my son can use the paid features as a guest on my board free of charge considering that I have the „Standard“ paid licence?

Kind regards

Rita Gallagher

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events