Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Sort cards in a list by colour labels

Hi there,

I'd like to sort my cards in a list by colour labels, that represent different level of priority (From 1 to 3). Is there a way to do that (using maybe a Chrome extension)? 

Thanks,

Gianluca

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Teddy Atlassian Team May 29, 2018

Hi Gianluca,

There is not currently a way to sort a list by label, although I'd be glad to let our team know that is a feature you are interested in!

I'd like that as well!  It would be great for my Shopping List board, where I can then sort all the Fruits and Veggies, all the Dairy, etc., in the list.  Thanks for considering!

We would also really like to be able to sort our Cards in a Label by Colour, so can see red (high priority) Cards on top of List and then moves down to Green 

I would also be interested! So the easy and urgent cards go on top of the list

I am also interested, this option has to be available because it makes all the sense and is a great help in the organization

I`m interested too to sort by priority or groups. For example, I give some labels for book (psychology, management, math)/ It will be easily to choose one book from some category.

Me too :) I'd have many uses, as in general I think it is nice to group by category / label, but in particular  I'd love to sort the cards in my 'Done' column so that i can see what's been checked off this sprint grouped into the same categories :) 

me too! Hopefully sometime in this lifetime. 😀

I was just looking for how to sort by label, too.  Please!

I'd like this too!

1 vote
Katarzyna Marketplace Partner Jan 07, 2019

Hello,

You can sort a list by label (and more!) using this extension for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ultimello-the-features-pa/hahbfgjfimnmogoinnenhheepfcphnmm

Cheers,

Kate

Sadly Ultimello is no longer maintained and it cannot connect with Trello API anymore

Like # people like this

Yes please add label filtering.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

A Trello template to help you clean up your Confluence Space

Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...

917 views 4 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events