Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort cards in a list by colour labels

Gianluca May 28, 2018

Hi there,

I'd like to sort my cards in a list by colour labels, that represent different level of priority (From 1 to 3). Is there a way to do that (using maybe a Chrome extension)? 

Thanks,

Gianluca

5 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Teddy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2018

Hi Gianluca,

There is not currently a way to sort a list by label, although I'd be glad to let our team know that is a feature you are interested in!

Andrea Andree
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 2, 2018

I'd like that as well!  It would be great for my Shopping List board, where I can then sort all the Fruits and Veggies, all the Dairy, etc., in the list.  Thanks for considering!

TBH Office
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 21, 2019

We would also really like to be able to sort our Cards in a Label by Colour, so can see red (high priority) Cards on top of List and then moves down to Green 

carlomontec
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 3, 2019

I would also be interested! So the easy and urgent cards go on top of the list

António Rodrigues
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 9, 2019

I am also interested, this option has to be available because it makes all the sense and is a great help in the organization

O.Horkavyi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 17, 2020

I`m interested too to sort by priority or groups. For example, I give some labels for book (psychology, management, math)/ It will be easily to choose one book from some category.

Lucie Agolini
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 7, 2020

Me too :) I'd have many uses, as in general I think it is nice to group by category / label, but in particular  I'd love to sort the cards in my 'Done' column so that i can see what's been checked off this sprint grouped into the same categories :) 

Shawn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 3, 2022

me too! Hopefully sometime in this lifetime. 😀

Larry Smithers March 25, 2022

I was just looking for how to sort by label, too.  Please!

Silas Rhyneer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 12, 2022

I'd like this too!

Kelly Curran
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 11, 2023

Coming here in 2023 to say i would LOVE this function... hello!!! please :) 

praveenkansara August 12, 2023

I would also love to have this feature.

Curtis Hu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 26, 2023

would like this too

Charisse Lugtu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 30, 2023

Would love to be able to sort by label. Thx!

3 votes
Mike Corbean July 22, 2022

Yes please add label filtering.

1 vote
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 7, 2019

Hello,

You can sort a list by label (and more!) using this extension for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ultimello-the-features-pa/hahbfgjfimnmogoinnenhheepfcphnmm

Cheers,

Kate

António Rodrigues
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 9, 2019

Thank you !

pjlam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 28, 2022

Sadly Ultimello is no longer maintained and it cannot connect with Trello API anymore

Like # people like this
Eric Hepperle Freelance November 8, 2023

Bummer. Thanks for the heads-up

0 votes
Mary Lawrence December 20, 2022

We have different color Covers for different teams that have tasks on a board. It would be great is a list could be sorted by Cover Color or any color for that matter. If it can be color coded, it should be sortable. 

0 votes
steven_vb_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 4, 2022

You can now use automation to for example on a daily basis sort your lists on labels. Works lovely for me :) !!

Mary Lawrence December 19, 2022

How did you do this?

TY 

Mary

steven_vb_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 19, 2022

It uses Butler, I go to my dashboard (Automation -> Rules -> Calendar).

I set the command as below.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Like Michael Nissen likes this
Michael Nissen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 19, 2023

Very usefull. Thanks alot!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events