Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone has shared a board with me and added me as an admin, but it doesn't show up in my boards

Aileen Houston June 10, 2022

I've starred the board as well. It doesn't show up on my home screen or in my boards, and my menu doesn't show recent or starred boards. The only way I can get to it is through the link that was emailed to me. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2022

Hi @Aileen Houston and welcome to Community!

The board may be in another workspace, you can check which workspace it belongs to on the top navigation bar:

Capture d’écran 2022-06-13 à 09.48.15.png

You can have several workspaces on your homepage, see below:

Capture d’écran 2022-06-13 à 09.50.56.png

In my case, I can access two workspaces from my homepage: Espace de Manon Soubies-Camy and Twybee. Can you see multiple workspaces on yours?

Hope this helps,

- Manon

Aileen Houston June 14, 2022

Thank you, Manon! The other user added me to the board, but not the workspace the board was on. I couldn't see this from the app because, as a new user, I had no workspaces! All fixed.

Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2022

Glad it helped :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events