Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Social Media Templates

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. I have bought some Trello boards that have social media content on there. However, they have the actual post on their, like the template part. How do I add this into Trello? How do I add the social media post and template to Trello?

1 answer

Hi @Melissa Hickok ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

If I have understood it correctly, you are trying to integrate social media posts to trello. 

You can use Zapier for example for this purpose. Check this blog from Zapier regarding this - https://zapier.com/blog/trello-integrations/.

There are other ways also, 

Note : I am not promoting Zapier and this response is just based on user query.

Does that help me send out the social media posts? I am trying to upload the templates for social media first to Trello. That is what I don't understand how to do. Is get my templates on Trello boards. 

Hi @Melissa Hickok 

Thanks for your response.

Am I right in understanding that you are trying to send social media posts through your trello account?

If yes, Before sending social media posts in trello , the platforms should be integrated first. I have shared details about integrating the platform. 

Please correct me if I got it wrong.

Yes and no lol. Yes I do want to serve through my Trello account but first I have to figure out how to get the actual post/template on Trello. Like I make them post in Canva and then how do I put that on Trello

Hi @Melissa Hickok ,

Please check this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3lpizqhsQk .

Please let me know if that helps.

Hi @Melissa Hickok ,

Did that help anyway?

I know how to do the label I am trying to get the actual template off of Canva onto Trello. I hope that makes sense what I am saying. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,396 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you