Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Media Templates

Melissa Hickok October 20, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me. I have bought some Trello boards that have social media content on there. However, they have the actual post on their, like the template part. How do I add this into Trello? How do I add the social media post and template to Trello?

1 answer

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2021

Hi @Melissa Hickok ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

If I have understood it correctly, you are trying to integrate social media posts to trello. 

You can use Zapier for example for this purpose. Check this blog from Zapier regarding this - https://zapier.com/blog/trello-integrations/.

There are other ways also, 

Note : I am not promoting Zapier and this response is just based on user query.

Does that help me send out the social media posts? I am trying to upload the templates for social media first to Trello. That is what I don't understand how to do. Is get my templates on Trello boards. 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2021

Hi @Melissa Hickok 

Thanks for your response.

Am I right in understanding that you are trying to send social media posts through your trello account?

If yes, Before sending social media posts in trello , the platforms should be integrated first. I have shared details about integrating the platform. 

Please correct me if I got it wrong.

Yes and no lol. Yes I do want to serve through my Trello account but first I have to figure out how to get the actual post/template on Trello. Like I make them post in Canva and then how do I put that on Trello

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2021

Hi @Melissa Hickok ,

Please check this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3lpizqhsQk .

Please let me know if that helps.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2021

Hi @Melissa Hickok ,

Did that help anyway?

Melissa Hickok October 22, 2021

I know how to do the label I am trying to get the actual template off of Canva onto Trello. I hope that makes sense what I am saying. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events