Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow/Lagging Trello Board - but only when I use one of my monitors

Todd Miles February 23, 2019

Hey all - just putting this out there in case folks have seen this. I know there are tips to help a trello board that is slow or lagging, this is slightly different.

When I use one monitor, the board is fine. When I switch to the second monitor, the board is slow (very slow typing, dragging, etc.).

Is anyone aware of specific settings to check on why one monitor might act differently than another.

Many thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2019

@Todd Miles if you're receiving input lag due to a hardware driver problem on a specific monitor then it would show up in all applications, not just Trello.

It seems implausible that you could get an input lag on only one application by switching monitors but computers are pretty implausible things :) Have you tried other applications apart from Trello?

What platform are you using?

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2019

Hi @Todd Miles I use dual monitors and have no issues with my Trello Boards slowing down as a result. 

Here are a few other things to try to troubleshoot a slow board:

https://help.trello.com/article/1089-troubleshooting-a-slow-board

Also, it may be browser specific, perhaps try chrome or firefox to see if that will make a difference?

Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events