Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slack notifications for cards attached to?

Blair O_Brien May 13, 2021

I have been able to connect Slack and Trello and the notifications are working in Slack.  What I would like to be able to do of only have Trello send or Slack to receive notifications to cards that I am attached to.

Currently the Board has the Slack Power-Up and I am getting notifications for anything and everything that happens on the board.  I want to fine tune these alerts to only send me a notification that is relative to me (a card that i'm a member for or a '@' comment on a card.)

Is this possible/available?

2 answers

1 vote
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2021

Hi @Blair O_Brien 👋

Welcome to the Community! This issue has been a topic on the Community for several years luckily as of 2020 you can tune your notifications a little more, what I'm unsure of is whether it will be to the requirements you're looking for but let's find out shall we 😃

If you head to this Trello page it walks you through how to make changes to your notifications and to what extent >> https://help.trello.com/article/1049-slack-app

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away!

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 14, 2021

Hey @Blair O_Brien 

I'm currently working on a tutorial video for this (for here - maybe subscribe if you want to be updated when it's released), but it won't be ready for a week or so. If you can wait then great, but if not, these Butler commands might help :)

1. When you're added as a member to a card

2. When someone tags you in a comment

3. When someone mentions your name in the card's description

image (6).png

This is the output in Slack. but it can be customised however you like really!

image (7).png

Hope that helps in some way!

Dan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events