cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show card button conditionally

Rayan Altamimi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2022

Dear Atlassian Community,

Is there a way to show a Trello button conditionally?

For example: show this button for cards in list "list name"

or show this button for cards with label "label". 

I have many ideas for automation buttons but my cards quickly become cluttered with irrelevant buttons.

Best Regards,

Rayan

2 answers

0 votes
rakesheligapalli
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 11, 2024

hi @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows 

Agree with @Rayan Altamimi A conditionally visible button can enhance the overall workflow with a single click. I still find this strange, as to why this feature is not available already.

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2022

Hi @Rayan Altamimi ! Welcome to the community :) I don't believe it's possible to hide buttons and only make them appear under specific conditions. If the goal is to not have all the buttons display all the time in order to not clutter the card, could you use rules instead of card buttons? For example, using labels or custom fields to trigger the commands rather than a card button.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events