Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Cards on Trello

Fredrick Akuamoah April 5, 2023

I wanted to find out if there’s a way to share a card on a board without the person you’re sharing to seeing the entire board? In other words, is it possible for the person you’ve shared a card with only seeing the card and not your entire board or list?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Hi @Fredrick Akuamoah 

Welcome to the community!

I don't think it is possible. Trello doesn't support per-card permissions.

You can do couple workarounds if that helps:

1. Creating separate boards for different permissions levels.

2. Look into the External Share Power Up.

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Fredrick Akuamoah April 5, 2023

@Sushant Verma Thank you!

Like Sushant Verma likes this
0 votes
Jammie Wilkies April 5, 2023

Trello is a popular project management tool that allows teams to organize tasks and collaborate on projects. One of its key features is the ability to share cards with team members. Sharing cards on Trello enables users to delegate tasks, share ideas, and track progress more effectively. To share a card, simply click the "Share" button and enter the email address of the person you want to share it with. They will receive an email notification with a link to the card, where they can view and edit it as needed. By utilizing this feature, teams can improve communication and streamline their workflow.

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 5, 2023

Hi @Jammie Wilkies, there's no section to enter the email address of a person on my cards. Can you send a screenshot to show what you mean?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events