Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set time card archiving

rayhaug91
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 11, 2022

I have multiple list set up for tasks to be completed. Each task is a card. When the task has been moved out of the queue list into the completed list, how do I set the card to archive itself after sitting there for say 3 days? I want to set weekly/monthly tasks that repeat and populate the task queue but once someone has moved them into the complete list , they delete themselves but retain the original cards repeat cycle. 

I can't find a do this after X amount of time path in the automation steps. 

Thank you for any and all suggestions.  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2022

@rayhaug91 welcome the community! if you're trying to a "delay" type of automation, what i tend to do is use the due date. So for instance, you could make a rule that when a card moves into the completed list, set the due date for 3 days from now. 

And then go to the due date triggers and set a rule that says the moment a card in the completed list is due, archive it.

rayhaug91
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 13, 2022

That worked, thanks for the assist!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events