Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set first day of week to Monday in trello

Tony February 3, 2018

Hi there

My version of Trello (on my PC) has the first day of the week as "Monday", but my wife (who uses a Mac) has her first day of the week as Sunday.

The start of the week needs to be "Monday" on both computers - but I can't see where to change this in Trello... and help greatly appreciated.

Regards... Tony :-)

2 answers

1 vote
Gergő February 3, 2018

Hi Tony!

Change language setting to English (UK) from English (US), this will cause to show Monday as the first day of the week!

I hope it will help you!

Tony February 3, 2018

BRILLIANT!.... Why didn't I think of that! :-)

Gergő February 3, 2018

I'm glad I could help you!

Please mark my answer as "accept as solution" :)

Like Boris Varadinac likes this
Alex Hamilton April 5, 2018

Hi Gergo,

Thanks for this answer. There are two extra things I would like from Trello/your team...

1. Add a help article in Trello that answers this most basic of questions (week starting on a monday) so I don't have to trawl through Altassian threads to find such a simple answer.
  2. Have the week start date change for Australia too. I read your answer above and went to change my language to UK, but noticed an AU one so trie that. To no avail. The week starts on a Monday in Australia too.

Thanks,

Alex

Alexander Borisenko May 22, 2022

@Gergő Thank you, actually I did the same but opposite - from US to UK - and it worked, weird! 🙂 Seems like after three years they did not fix the problem. But anyway thanks - you were helpfulf

Boris Varadinac June 19, 2022

Thank you @Gergő Mátyás it works perfect! 

Natalia Zmachinskaya January 3, 2023

Thanks!! works great!

0 votes
Max Rozen October 18, 2022

In case anyone is still looking for solutions to this problem, I wrote an article describing how to change the day of the week your Trello Calendar starts here: https://rozenmd.com/trello-calendar-change-day-week-start

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events