cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending two data in webhook payload

Felipe Ataide
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2023

I'm Brazilian, so I might be speaking a little wrong.

I need to send two data from the description of a card to my WhatsApp, and I use a Brazilian program called "botconversa" and it provides a webhook link. With this link I managed to send a phone number to the program, but I also need to send a name that is in the description and I don't know how to do that.

The name in red on this card is what I need to send and the one circled in green is what I am managing to send, I cannot use the activities or the title of the card.

I don't understand much of what I'm doing, I managed this first step just by copying and doing tests, so if possible, speak in the easiest way to understand that you can

Please help me I need this for my boss to pay for trello planscaptura card.pngcaptura trello.png

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2023

Hey @Felipe Ataide! I'm not super familiar with the app you're using as a webhook for your workflow, but because you want some technical help with your case, I'd recommend you post your question at our Developer community at https://community.developer.atlassian.com/tag/trello. You'll find many other developers from third-party Power-ups in the Developer community. Even some of our engineering team members are hanging out there and could lend you a hand with your question. Please give it a go, and I hope that helps! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events