Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Sending WhatsApp messages to trello

Good afternoon everyone, I'm using trello as a CRM for my company, I would like to know if there is any way to send all WhatsApp conversations to a card in trello in an automated way, my intention is to have every conversation with the customer recorded so that so I can get a sense of everything that was discussed, can anyone tell me if this is possible?

2 answers

Hello! As far as I know, there is no direct integration between WhatsApp and Trello that would allow you to automatically send conversations to a card in Trello. However, there are third-party apps and services that may be able to help with this. For example, you could try using Zapier or Integromat to create a workflow that would automatically send new WhatsApp conversations to a Trello card. Hope this helps!

0 votes
Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Jan 09, 2023

Hi @Gabriel , welcome to the community!

As Trello was not designed to be a CRM experience, we don't have this available right now. But you can take a look at some of the Power-Ups we have that maybe has some features that help you on this matter - https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=crm

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events