Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Emails to Custom Fields on Card

Operations Team October 15, 2020
Hi there,I would like to set up a rule for Butler to send emails to my clients when the card with their info hits certain steps.Let's say every time a new card is created on my Board #1 Leads Qualify under list New Leads.
Is it possible to set up a rule where Butler pulls the email address from the custom field on the card. And pulls the attachments from the card into the email, then sends the following message:
Subject - RE: Your Cabinet Refinishing RequestHi (insert name from custom field first name),Thanks for inquiring about our services through (insert text from custom field "Source"). We'd love to get you more info and schedule a time for a quick call or set up a time for an in person estimate.Thanks for reaching out!
Bailey

Please let me know if this is possible or if there is a power up that can do this. I have a Gmail address but I use Outlook as well with my gmail feeding into Outlook.

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2020

@Operations Team you might want to study this an adapt it for your use.

when list "Ready to Send" has more than 1 cards, find a card titled "Trigger Email" in list "Address Book" on board "Trigger Master", collect all cards in list "Ready to Send" into links in checklist "email_trigger" using pattern "[{cardname}]({cardlink})", for each card linked from an item in checklist "email_trigger", send an email notification to "{{%Email}}" with subject "{{%Property Address}}" and message "Dear {{%First Name}} {{%Last Name}}\n\nStatus : {{%Status}}\n\nEnd of email", find a card with link "{foundcardlink}", and remove the "email_trigger" checklist from the card

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events