Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Seeing Timeline view for "Year" for workspace view

clark I'm New Here Aug 25, 2022

Is there any way to see the "Year" view for either a workspace or a collection? Currently it appears that "Calendar" view is the only option and there is no "timeline" view. 

I'm trying to create a Gantt type chart for projects across multiple boards. Our projects take months, so I need quarterly and ideally annual/year views for that. I'd prefer not to have to put in the same board if possible. 

Thanks!

2 answers

Hi @clark 

It's Violetta from Planyway:)

Annual timeline is available in the Planyway power-up. There you may connect all needed boards and see them together on a single timeline view. The timeline scale lets you switch between the hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual views.

Planyway Multiboard Group Boards

Let me know if you have any questions.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Aug 25, 2022

@clark welcome to the community! If you're paying for a Premium workspace, then you can select "board" next to your board name and see a dropdown to select "timeline". If that's not enabled, then it means you probably are using a free or standard plan and will need to upgrade. There are also some power-ups that will replicate similar features, although admittedly i haven't played with enough to recommend any specific ones, but if you search "gantt" in the power-up marketplace, some will appear!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

A Trello template to help you clean up your Confluence Space

Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...

958 views 4 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events