Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See all deleted cards

Sebastian Mortensen June 1, 2022

Hi everyone
I want to have a full overview over my deleted cards (archived)

I know where to find them, but is there a easier way to see them all? 
Do you know how long time they are stored? 
Will they be deleted after some years?

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

Hi @Sebastian Mortensen ! Welcome :) archived cards won't be deleted, they'll always stay there in your board sort of in a hidden area. If you want to have better reporting of your archived cards, I'd suggest using butler automation to automatically move these cards to a separate "archive" board. So the trigger would be "when a card is archived" and the action would be to "move them to the "Archive" board and unarchive the card". You can have them all pile into one list, or organize them based on the week, month, or quarter the card was completed using variables like {monthname} and {year} for example. 

There was a post sort of similar to yours a while ago and I suggested a similar solution to this including using dashcards for reporting on these cards.

dashcards card counter.PNG

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

@Sebastian Mortensen welcome to the community! Unfortunately you can't see deleted cards. But if you mean archived, then they're actually under "Show Menu" --> "More" --> "Archived Items". As far as i know they're kept until you delete them!

image.png

And re-reading your comment, it sounds like you already know this, but are asking for another view? I don't believe there's another view for them. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events