It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Searching not finding an item in a checklist in the iOS app? Edited

Hello

I cant see this being asked anywhere, and I am new to trello so I hope im not missing anything. But I have set up some cards two have checklists.

When I "search" on the web site, it finds items in the check lists. When I do the same search on the ios Trello it can not find the same cards and says that the search item does not exist. 

Is this something I am doing or does the ios app not search items in checklists

Thanks for you time

Richard

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Torben Atlassian Team Mar 18, 2019

Any chance you have a specific board open in iOS and use the filter instead of the search? 

Also, can you try the search using the search operator "checklist:term" to isolate the the search to checklist items? If that does not work, feel free to reach out to our Support team at trello.com/contact with screenshots showing an example.

Iain Dooley Community Leader Mar 18, 2019

@Torben I can confirm that using checklist:term works from the iOS app.

Thanks a lot for the help :)

That works from the home page but strangely not if im "in the board" Ill have a bit more of a play around with it and see if its something Im doing

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,567 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you