Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching not finding an item in a checklist in the iOS app?

Richard Evans March 16, 2019

Hello

I cant see this being asked anywhere, and I am new to trello so I hope im not missing anything. But I have set up some cards two have checklists.

When I "search" on the web site, it finds items in the check lists. When I do the same search on the ios Trello it can not find the same cards and says that the search item does not exist. 

Is this something I am doing or does the ios app not search items in checklists

Thanks for you time

Richard

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2019

Any chance you have a specific board open in iOS and use the filter instead of the search? 

Also, can you try the search using the search operator "checklist:term" to isolate the the search to checklist items? If that does not work, feel free to reach out to our Support team at trello.com/contact with screenshots showing an example.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

@Torben_trello I can confirm that using checklist:term works from the iOS app.

Richard Evans March 22, 2019

Thanks a lot for the help :)

That works from the home page but strangely not if im "in the board" Ill have a bit more of a play around with it and see if its something Im doing

Bob Livingston December 16, 2021

I can't find any way to conduct an ios search within checklists so I'm confused why an answer to this question was accepted??????

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events