Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling and Ordering

John Dukes January 22, 2021

I need a system that I can use to organize orders and scheduling.  Right now our process is to write an order down on a piece of paper.  That piece of paper gets put on a job board.   We also write that same information on a calendar in the office as a redundant step so we don't forget the order.   That information is written on a third piece of paper when the order is ready to be delivered.  We call that our driver slip.
What I would like is a way our order could be entered and have it populate a calendar that I could have on a monitor.  Would like it to be cloud based so I can take orders when out of the office and change orders if something is added or taken away from it.  
I need a calendar view so my production people know the deadline for the product and what type and color of the product. 

Will Trello do that?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2021

@John Dukes 

Yes. You probably want to look into some electronic forms have it integrate can populate cards. You probably need some keep of system to maintain you client data especially when they are potential repeat customers. A good scheme to ensure client communication and the progression are well maintained. You can do a lot more. For some you might need help especially if it beyond Bulter. There are other automation tools. If you need help do lef me know. 

John Dukes January 22, 2021

All of my customers are repeat, so good point there.  I figured out how to get the order form to work but I could figure out how to get it to display the whole order on the calendar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events