Scanned document directed into Trello via Google Drive.

Hi,

I'm new to Trello, and I'm loving it. 

I'm looking for the best way to deal with our incoming scanned mail/documents. At the moment we have set the scanner to save the scanned document directly in a google folder.

What I would like to do is automate the process, so that when the document is scanned in, it automatically creates a Trello card, as a few of us work remotely, everyone will be able to see the scanned item, and we can comment on the response.

E.G        1. To be filed

2. To actioned

3. Trashed etc.

I hope I'm making sense, I am sure there is an easy way of doing this, I'd like to find the best way to set this up.

Thank You :-)

1 answer

0 vote
Matthew N Community Champion Oct 30, 2017

Hi Tony,

While there's not a way to automate this within Trello, you can create a Zap on Zapier to integrate Google Drive with your Trello account.  

Thank you Matthew..., I'll take a look. :-)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 23, 2018 in Trello

Using Trello to manage events

As a Jira power user, I was at first doubtful that Trello could benefit my workflow. Jira already uses boards (ones you can customize!), so why would I even need to use Trello?! In this post you will...

746 views 8 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you