• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Save search in Mac Trello native app

Hi

I can't save a search in the native Trello app?

Is it really not possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Okay - I think it's because I'm not a Gold member...

Stef Community Leader Jun 10, 2020 • edited

Hi @brydeboel 👋 My guess is saved search as a feature isn't available in the Mac app yet. It would be great to bring more of the web app's features to their desktop apps for consistency. 

Update: Just saw @Soumyadeep Mandal reply. I got confused because there was no indication that saved search was a Trello Gold/Business Class feature in the web app. But with regards to the Mac app, the behavior's still not similar between the two apps. 

Hi @brydeboel ,

Welcome to the community!

Saved Search

Trello Gold and Business Class members have the ability to save searches for quickly recalling frequently used search terms and operators.

Save frequently searched items for faster recall.

To save a search, enter your search terms and operators, click “Save this Search”, name your search and then click “Save”. Click “Back to Saved Searches” to view your saved searches. To execute a saved search, simply click it.

Enter your search terms, click Save this Search and name your search.

Saved searches can be organized in to any order by clicking and dragging a saved search to a new location in the list.

Delete a saved search by clicking the “X” to the right of the saved search item and then confirming that you would like to delete it.

Saved searches can be deleted if you no longer need them.

See also

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

814 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you