Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save search in Mac Trello native app

brydeboel June 10, 2020

Hi

I can't save a search in the native Trello app?

Is it really not possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
brydeboel June 10, 2020

Okay - I think it's because I'm not a Gold member...

Stef
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

Hi @brydeboel 👋 My guess is saved search as a feature isn't available in the Mac app yet. It would be great to bring more of the web app's features to their desktop apps for consistency. 

Update: Just saw @Soumyadeep Mandal reply. I got confused because there was no indication that saved search was a Trello Gold/Business Class feature in the web app. But with regards to the Mac app, the behavior's still not similar between the two apps. 

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

Hi @brydeboel ,

Welcome to the community!

Saved Search

Trello Gold and Business Class members have the ability to save searches for quickly recalling frequently used search terms and operators.

Save frequently searched items for faster recall.

To save a search, enter your search terms and operators, click “Save this Search”, name your search and then click “Save”. Click “Back to Saved Searches” to view your saved searches. To execute a saved search, simply click it.

Enter your search terms, click Save this Search and name your search.

Saved searches can be organized in to any order by clicking and dragging a saved search to a new location in the list.

Delete a saved search by clicking the “X” to the right of the saved search item and then confirming that you would like to delete it.

Saved searches can be deleted if you no longer need them.

See also

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events