Hidden by compliance

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2021

@Thiago the simplest thing to do is have a single board, one card for each piece of training and then lists that indicate number of reminders, then use the voting power up to indicate who has viewed the training. I used to do this for process change notifications with my staff.

So you have the first list which is "New Training" or something, into that go the cards with all the training on them. Each person views each piece of training then clicks the "vote" button to indicate they've done it. You could add people to cards to indicate which training they should do.

Then, you can check and see that everyone has voted, and if not move the card to the next called "Reminder 1" and remind those who haven't done it to do so. Then you can have 2 more reminder lists for example.

Once everyone has voted, you move the card to Completed, then you can add new training over time.

When you have a new cohort of trainees you can simply copy the board and move all the cards to the "New Training" list. That way all new staff can run through all previous training in the copy, and any new training in the main board that comes up in the meantime. Each time your new cohort completes their training you simply archive that board, and everyone resides on your main board for ongoing training and development over time.

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2021

@Thiago 

Trello registers the action so as each person goes to the board to more the card to indicate completion and you have an automation to return the card to the previous list...You can automate the creation of a movement (a card). i am not sure how you can address the concurrent access for the same card by different employees.

Alternatively, you can have employee cards (aka card with employee as member) with a dynamic list of all the courses (custom field). The employee can use that to indicate completion on the course by selecting the list which will trigger a completion record (a card).

With some automation (not necessary just using Butler) you can selectively update the list as courses are added or taken out or have an announcement list on the board for your third requirement.

I have developed this :

https://trello.com/c/iw8Hc4cF/50-update-dropdown-list

You want to use permission to keep the course board visible but minimise changes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events