Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

===SEPARATORS=== (Bold, Colored, or highlighted)

John Goss October 9, 2020

I like the "Team Hub" template.  I use a LIST of CARDs  approach for each person's projects.  I use colored labels in each card for the status.  In the list of project cards I would like to separate my projects as Priority A, B, C & Unsorted.     Currently, I just make a single card with a only a title, like: "===PRIORITY A===", and so on.... and then place my cards under the appropriate sections.  (Nice that I can bold in this text box)

QUESTION:  Can I format the TITLE of a card to be BOLD, or can I change the text COLOR, or can the card's background color change to like a highlight yellow color?

If not,  can this be added as a new customer request?

2 answers

1 vote
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2020

Hi John, 

you can create a card with the title "---" (three dashes) for a dedicated separator card.

If you want something more like a "header", maybe check out the options in the card cover menu. For example below, for the "PROJECT 1" card, I've created a card with a color cover, and set it to be a "full cover" card.

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 8.07.49 AM.png

John Goss October 13, 2020

Felix,

I like this idea with the colored cover.   However, I am at a loss where the "Card Cover Menu" is located.  If I open the card, I do not see a background color capability.  Currently I have Gold membership, do I need something more, or am I looking in the wrong area?

JG

Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2020

Hey John,

depending on if the card already has a cover set, the button may either be on the top right of the card-back, or (if none is set) it'll be in the "Add to Card" section at the bottom.

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 12.34.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-13 at 12.34.31 PM.png

Like kraeMit likes this
0 votes
kraeMit October 11, 2020

If you use Trello in a browser try Chrome and search for Chrom Trello extensions. There are a lot of little usefull extensions which can do need things, e.g. 

- Pro4 Trello can do additional Priorities in 3 steps just by adding '!' to the title and others more

- PM 4 Trello can colour cards by using the first label colour and others more

I can't count possibilities, there are so much. You will find a lot of very usefull features, most of them are free.

Tip: Just take the up to date extensions, not the ones with last updates in the last years!!

I'm still fidling around the extensions, trying to find my best configuration. :-)

All the best!

kraeMit

John Goss October 13, 2020

Thanks KraeMit,

I will look these over and see what we could possibly use.   Looks like good items.  

JG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events