Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rest api not working after the last major trello update

e.rousoudis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2021

I have a web application that uses the rest api (through manatee.trello wrapper -> https://github.com/gregsdennis/Manatee.Trello) and since the last major trello update (the one with the gold subscription deprecation and the introduction to workspaces etc).

It seems that the app cannot fetch data from the trello account (key, token).

Anyone having a similar issue?

This is just an exception error from one of our web application pages that connect to trello to export all data into an excel file:

Failed

An exception occurred during performance of the job.

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: Requested value 'requestAccessBoard' was not found.
   at System.Enum.TryParseEnum(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, EnumResult& parseResult)
   at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
   at Manatee.Json.Serialization.Internal.Serializers.SchemaValidator.TryDeserialize(ISerializer serializer, DeserializationContext context)
   at Manatee.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializer.Deserialize(DeserializationContext context)
   at Manatee.Json.Serialization.Internal.Serializers.NullableSerializer._Decode[T](DeserializationContext context)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at Manatee.Json.Serialization.Internal.Serializers.GenericTypeSerializerBase.Deserialize(DeserializationContext context)
   at Manatee.Json.Serialization.Internal.Serializers.SchemaValidator.TryDeserialize(ISerializer serializer, DeserializationContext context)
   at Manatee.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializer.Deserialize(DeserializationContext context)
   at Manatee.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializer.Deserialize(Type type, JsonValue json)
   at Manatee.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializer.Deserialize[T](JsonValue json)
   at Manatee.Trello.Json.Entities.ManateeNotification.FromJson(JsonValue json, JsonSerializer serializer)
   at Manatee.Json.Serialization.Internal.Serializers.JsonSerializableSerializer.Deserialize(DeserializationContext context)
   at Manatee.Json.Serialization.Internal.Serializers.ReferencingSerializer.TryDeserialize(ISerializer serializer, DeserializationContext context)
   at Manatee.Json.Serialization.Internal.Serializers.ListSerializer._Decode[T](DeserializationContext context)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Manatee.Trello.Internal.DataAccess.JsonRepository.ValidateResponse(IRestResponse response)
   at Manatee.Trello.Internal.DataAccess.JsonRepository.<ProcessRequest>d__7`1.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Manatee.Trello.Internal.DataAccess.JsonRepository.<Execute>d__1`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Manatee.Trello.Internal.Synchronization.SynchronizationContext`1.<GetData>d__16.MoveNext()
   at Manatee.Trello.Internal.Synchronization.SynchronizationContext`1.<GetBasicData>d__20.MoveNext()
   at Manatee.Trello.Internal.Synchronization.SynchronizationContext.<Synchronize>d__22.MoveNext()
   at Manatee.Trello.TrelloFactory.<Me>d__6.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
   at Kleemann.PmoApp.TrelloIntegration.Core.TrelloRetriever.<InitializeAndConfigure>d__5.MoveNext() in D:\fromscratch\kleemannpmoapp\Kleemann.PmoApp.TrelloIntegration\Core\TrelloRetriever.cs:line 49
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
   at Kleemann.PmoApp.Domain.Schedule.ExportTrelloBoard.<Export>d__6.MoveNext() in D:\fromscratch\kleemannpmoapp\Kleemann.PmoApp.Domain\Schedule\ExportTrelloBoard.cs:line 42
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()

1 answer

0 votes
Coasterteam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 21, 2021

Have a similar issue on my end, our key and (three) tokens just recently stopped working immediately after this last outage (September 21st). 

I keep getting a rate limit error, and upon further investigation, find that the key has a set max of 0 requests per interval in the headers of a request. (x-rate-limit-api-token-max: 0)

I have confirmed the tokens still exist and would prefer to not have to regenerate new tokens.

This is causing loads of crashes on my end in my node.js application and is really aggravating. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events