It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Resets my session

Previously, the session did not reset over the years. Now every day. Terribly uncomfortable.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Apr 25, 2019

Hi @maryandmax I am not sure I understand what you are asking. Can you please provide more details?
Thank you,

Jodi

Ok. I logged in to the site. Passed day. I need to log in again. And so every time. Firefox.

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Apr 28, 2019

Hi @maryandmax I have this same issue with chrome from my workplace, it won't hold a password, however on my personal computer it does. Is this your work computer by any chance, perhaps they have coding for Firefox that doesn't save passwords from one login to the next.

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc 

Sessions are stored on the trello server. The session storage time is set on the trello server. Developers could provide the ability to reset the session when logging in from another device, but I do not log in from other devices. And I can view the history from which IP(although it does not depend on IP) logged in profile. I mean, I enter only from one browser and from one device. So the problem is in limiting the storage time of the session on the server. Perhaps it depends on the activity, but in any case it is inconvenient.

This may be a browser problem, but then there would be problems on other sites that I use, but this is not the case. But, I will try another browser, maybe it will help.

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Apr 30, 2019

Did it help with another browser? Thanks for the info, every time I close my chrome browser at work it doesn't same my password. When I do it with my personal computer it always keeps me logged in.

Not yet. Trying to find a pattern. Today I will see what will happen on Chromium.

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader May 01, 2019

Thank you, I look forward to hearing what patterns you come up with and what happens with Chrome.
Jodi

The problem has disappeared. Did not do anything.

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader May 07, 2019

Thank you for letting me know @maryandmax , there were some Trello updates this week and last so perhaps that was a bug that was fixed at the same time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,611 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you