Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Board & Checklist - Trello

Kasey Moffett
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 24, 2018

I would like to create boards for each month of the year with to-dos that happen every year. Is there a way to reset the board at the end of the year so that I don't have to rebuild it?

Thank you

Kasey 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2018

Hi @Kasey Moffett I would recommend you make a master board as your template with all the to dos that happen that year, then do a copy of that board each year so that you don't have to rebuild it. There is no way that I am aware of to reset the board, and with this method you can go back and look at your progress from year to year.

Let me know if this helps.
Thanks and have a great day,
Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2018

Also, once your template is created, you can go to "show menu" on the top right corner of your board, select "more" then choose "copy board" and name it for that year.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2018

Did this answer your question @Kasey Moffett ?

Thanks,

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2019

Hi @Kasey Moffett just following up, did this resolve your inquiry?
Thanks,

Jodi

Kasey Moffett
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 8, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc This is helpful! But where do i find the settings to make a board master?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2019

Thanks @Kasey Moffett when I said master I meant to just create a board that only you have access to and you can call it master template board or a name that resonates with you so you can use it to replicate your monthly boards, it can serve as your template that you can copy for each month.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2019

Thanks @Kasey Moffett I hope this helped, please let me know if my response resolved your original question.

Have a great day!
Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events