Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeating Subtasks on a Monthly Basis

Victoria Horn October 23, 2020

I'm loving the Advanced Checklist features which allow me to be able to assign due dates and people to specific tasks, but I'm having trouble getting those to repeat month over month. I can get Butler to create a new card (or I can set up recurring cards with the Planyway power-up I'm also using) but I cannot find any way possible to get subtasks to update every month with a new due date. The date itself stays the same every month, it's just the month that changes. 

Anyone have any thoughts on ways to do this? Butler commands/rules I'm missing? Other power-ups I can try to employ? 

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2020

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for reaching out!

I completely understand what you're looking for and it's great you're already using the Planyway Power-Up.

Right now, there isn't a way to set recurring due dates for subtasks. Advanced checklists are relatively new feature, so there are a few additional things that we'll hopefully be able to add down the road, for example, more automation support. For now, I'm afraid I can't give any specific suggestions aside from using cards to act as subtasks instead of checklist items. I'll also share your interest in this with the team for consideration.

Let me know if there's any other feedback I can share for you, or if any additional questions come up—I'll be happy to help!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events