Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing 'deleted' notification

Emily Farrell November 2, 2020

Hello is there a way to get rid of the notification that appears on the board and stays there when a member deletes something? It gets in the way a bit

2 answers

0 votes
Stan L_ VanderWerf April 10, 2022

When I click on the bell icon, I get every notification ever sent to me including notifications from tasks that I have completed and even deleted. This is very cumbersome. There is no way to have just a list of notifications for tasks still to be completed. It's one big list of still to do and completed together. 

You SHOULD HAVE a way to delete notifications so I can have just a list of notifications yet to do....and certainly every notification for a deleted task should also self delete.

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2020

Hm, I'm not sure I follow which deleted notification you're referring to, Emily.

Can you share a screenshot of where you're seeing that exactly? 

For some context, all Trello notifications should only show in its dedicated section. That can be viewed by selecting the bell icon in the top right corner of Trello, but those should not be persisting outside of that section.

Emily Farrell November 6, 2020

hi Garrett! 

Thanks for responding to me, here is what Im looking at, I dont know why this keeps showing up. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 3.24.39 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events