Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove labels from moved card

ishanoval October 1, 2022

Hi there, 

I am having issues with removing labels from a card that was moved from board A to board B. 

1. I have 10 labels in board A. 

2. I have 0 labels in board B. 

3. After moving a card with 3 labels to board B the labels were properly copied but they don't appear in the Label list. 

4. I have no idea how to remove or edit existing labels in a card in board B. 

5. When I set Titles for the colors used in copied labels they duplicate the label.

Hopefully I am missing something very obvious but I could not fix it on my own. 

Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 2.32.28 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2022

Does the "remove all labels function" not work? It is an option at the bottom of the ad/remove tab

ishanoval October 3, 2022

The labels have appeared after few hours and relaunching the app. Probably the app has been having caching issues or there was a short time backend maintenance. 

I could not find the feature you were referring though. Can you attach a screenshot? Never heard of it. 

Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2022

delete all labels.jpg

ishanoval October 4, 2022

Thanks I’ll check it out 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events