Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove butler activity in activity

Stourix January 12, 2023

Hi, I saw someone asking this question in 2021 and i want to konw if it's possible to remove the butler activity in the sidebar ?

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!

Right now, it's not possible to hide Butler activity in the board activity feed or card activity feed.

Would you mind expanding a little more on your use case here? Any additional context you can add would really help! I'll be passing your feedback on to our product team, and want to ensure we've captured your use case.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply,

Lara
The Trello Team

Stourix January 25, 2023

Hi, thanks for your quick response.
I created a rule who uncheck a sidebar when you completed it.
The problem is my name and Butler are spamming activities when someone complete the sidebar.
Can we make the spam disapear without closing activities ?

Have a good day.
Stourix

Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2023

Hey @Stourix

What did you mean by "complete the sidebar"? Are you referring to a checklist? Or another part of the card that your board members are completing? Thanks!

Stourix January 26, 2023

I'm referring to a checklist sorry :) 

Sal
Atlassian Team
January 26, 2023

Hey @Stourix

If I understood correctly, you don't want to receive notifications when someone completes the checklist or the items, right? If that's the case, you can stop watching the card to stop receiving notifications from that particular card. Would that work for you?

Stourix January 26, 2023

I just want the Butler uncheck spam disabled and keep the check from everyone.

butler.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events