• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Remove access to Trello from Atlassian Access

Hi Guys,

I'm using atlassian access to manage atlassian accounts of my company. When I verifyed the name domain i discover that a couple of accounts have access to Trello.

In deed, a few users tryed Trello years ago and no longer use it but it stills count as a product in my atlassian bill. 

I can't find how i can remove trello to those accounts without disable the whole atlassian account. Any idea ?

I precise that their using the free plan of Trello.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

"In deed, a few users tryed Trello years ago and no longer use it but it stills count as a product in my atlassian bill. 

I can't find how i can remove trello to those accounts without disable the whole atlassian account. Any idea ?"

If they are still using another Atlassian product, it wouldn't affect your bill.  And if they aren't using any other Atlassian product, you should just deactivate the account.  There is no way to just remove access to a single product.

Hi @Michael Pryor ,

Thanks for your reply! Wish you a very Happy new year!

@Ianis you can follow him!

Hi Michael,

My main purpose is that my all my collegues have an atlassian account and use it for the customer portal of Jira service management with SSO. So, they haven't access to any atlassian product.

Only a few of them have a trello access that i would like to revoke. Unfortunately i cannot deactivate their atlassian account because they won't be able to log in the customer portal :(

If i understand well, i am doomed to pay for them on my atlassian access bill even if they don't use trello anymore ^^

In late March Access will have shipped a feature allowing you to create a non billable policy for these accounts. But your only solution today is to deactivate the accounts or pay for them. 

Like Ianis likes this

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your answers, it's clear for me now :)

Hi @Ianis ,

You can also check this link to know everything about billing & licensing of Atlassian Access https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/atlassian-access

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal 

I wish you a very happy new year too :)

I read the documentation but it doesn't help me much. I don't want to deactivate the atlassian account, i want to deactivate the access to Trello. Is this possible ?

Since I use atlassian acess -> in trello i cannot follow this  https://help.trello.com/article/749-deleting-your-trello-account

Regards,

Ianis

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Hi @Ianis ,

You can check out these 2 contact pages

https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing

and 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact

One of these or both will definitely work! As your problem is about billing & the removal of users from it, Atlassian Team can help you out!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Introducing: A Whole New Trello

After a decade of growing the most ubiquitous visual framework for productivity and project management, we are evolving Trello’s boards, lists, and cards model to bring context to content and help te...

638 views 24 22
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you