Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove access to Trello from Atlassian Access

Ianis January 4, 2021

Hi Guys,

I'm using atlassian access to manage atlassian accounts of my company. When I verifyed the name domain i discover that a couple of accounts have access to Trello.

In deed, a few users tryed Trello years ago and no longer use it but it stills count as a product in my atlassian bill. 

I can't find how i can remove trello to those accounts without disable the whole atlassian account. Any idea ?

I precise that their using the free plan of Trello.

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2021

"In deed, a few users tryed Trello years ago and no longer use it but it stills count as a product in my atlassian bill. 

I can't find how i can remove trello to those accounts without disable the whole atlassian account. Any idea ?"

If they are still using another Atlassian product, it wouldn't affect your bill.  And if they aren't using any other Atlassian product, you should just deactivate the account.  There is no way to just remove access to a single product.

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

Hi @Michael Pryor ,

Thanks for your reply! Wish you a very Happy new year!

@Ianis you can follow him!

Ianis January 4, 2021

Hi Michael,

My main purpose is that my all my collegues have an atlassian account and use it for the customer portal of Jira service management with SSO. So, they haven't access to any atlassian product.

Only a few of them have a trello access that i would like to revoke. Unfortunately i cannot deactivate their atlassian account because they won't be able to log in the customer portal :(

If i understand well, i am doomed to pay for them on my atlassian access bill even if they don't use trello anymore ^^

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2021

In late March Access will have shipped a feature allowing you to create a non billable policy for these accounts. But your only solution today is to deactivate the accounts or pay for them. 

Like Ianis likes this
Ianis January 5, 2021

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your answers, it's clear for me now :)

Matthew Crocco April 15, 2021

@Michael PryorHas this feature been shipped? I can not find it

Thanks

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
April 15, 2021

No, it's a bit delayed.  I think they are getting close now though by looking at the ticket.

Is this request public so I can follow it directly?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
April 15, 2021

I think this is the external ticket: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ACCESS-605

Thank you!

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2021

Hi @Ianis ,

You can also check this link to know everything about billing & licensing of Atlassian Access https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/atlassian-access

Ianis January 4, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal 

I wish you a very happy new year too :)

I read the documentation but it doesn't help me much. I don't want to deactivate the atlassian account, i want to deactivate the access to Trello. Is this possible ?

Since I use atlassian acess -> in trello i cannot follow this  https://help.trello.com/article/749-deleting-your-trello-account

Regards,

Ianis

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2021

Hi @Ianis ,

You can check out these 2 contact pages

https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing

and 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact

One of these or both will definitely work! As your problem is about billing & the removal of users from it, Atlassian Team can help you out!

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events