Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Invited User

Kevin Koziol March 30, 2022

I invited a user to a board and he has not accepted. He does NOT show up on the member list at the top of the web view. However, his user name does show up when tagging other users. Unfortunately, his user name is very similar to an active user's name - so there is sometimes confusion. How can I remove the invitee that never responded?

1 answer

0 votes
Artemis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2022

Hi @Kevin Koziol,

If you're an admin on the board you can follow the instructions on this page to remove the unwanted user — Removing a member from a board

Kevin Koziol March 31, 2022

Thanks anyway @Artemis ... But as originally stated - the user does NOT show up in the member's section of the board..1Trello1.png1Trello.png

Artemis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2022

Hi @Kevin Koziol, sorry, I did miss that part! Your screenshots helped.

In this case, @dgarrety is showing up as a comment mention option because the account is a member of your workspace. You'll need to remove the unwanted account from your workspace's page which will remove them from being mentioned on all the boards in your workspace. Removing people from a Workspace

Kevin Koziol March 31, 2022

That helped! Thanks so much @Artemis 

Like Artemis likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events