Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Premium Users

Michelle David
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 19, 2023

I purchased a Premium account that included 3 users by default. I'm the workspace admin, and I've added several guests to the workspace., When I go to add two other people to the workspace via the 'add to workspace' button,, a message pops up that 'adding people to your Premium Workspace will update your billing automatically'.

Technically, I paid for 3 people, so I find this pop-up confusing. If I add these two other people, will I get charged more or will the system accommodate them automatically?

Also, it's not clear in the pop up how the charge will be applied (I presume it requires further authorization). What should I expect if I proceed?

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2023

Hi @Michelle David and welcome to the community,

First of all I would check the members on your workspace. Are you the only one, or are there more? If yes, then remove them and add the people you want. To find the no of users on your workspace:

1. Click "Trello" (upper left screen)
  2. Click your workspace
  3. Click members

If you find something like the image below:

trello members.png

Then you shouldn't have any problem adding them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events