Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question Regarding the Collaborator Limit to be Implemented in May

Kevin Hello
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2024

I see now there will be a collaborator limit of 10 on boards starting in May 2024. 

My question is, do all members of the board need to have a premium account to bypass this, or does just the board admin need to have a premium account so that we can have more than 20 collaborators on the board?

Here is my current situation/example for context: Currently, my team and I (17 total) are all using the same board and would like this to remain. I am the admin. Would only I need to purchase a premium membership to allow continued collaboration or would everyone on my team need to purchase the premium as well?

Thank you in advance for the prompt response!

1 answer

0 votes
Gaurav Kataria
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2024

Kevin, you will need to pay for the workspace admin, members and any guests that are on more than one board. You would not have to pay for any guests who are only on a single board. If most of your team is only on a single board, then you could remove them as workspace members, and leave them as single board guests. I have included below two screenshots on how to remove a member and multi-board guest.

This article explains how billing works for Trello: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/

(If you'd like to see in advance how much it would cost to upgrade your Workspace, you can find that by going to the Workspace billing page. To navigate there, click on the down arrow next to "Workspace settings" in the sidebar, as shown in the screenshot below, and then click on "Upgrade workspace." You'll be able to switch between monthly and annual billing on that page to see how much each option would cost for either Trello Premium or Trello Standard.)

Remove Workspace guests.pngRemove Workspace members.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events