Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Question About Trello - Dates w/ TeamGantt

Hello,

This is a question within Trello.

Up until recently, we could place a date in the "Set Start Date" and "Set End Date" sections of TeamGantt for a Trello card without any issue.

Now, if you populate the dates in the TeamGantt section of the card, it auto-populates the "Due Date" on the Trello card, and I don't want that... because we use the TeamGantt section to keep track of when we started and stopped working on a card. If we place a date earlier than today, in bold red letters, it tells us the card is overdue. I don't want this automated feature.

When I remove the Due Date, it automatically removes the TeamGantt Start and End Dates as well.

I don't want Due Date, but I want to use TeamGantt Start Date and End Date. How do I do this? This used to work flawlessly until this week.

I would appreciate the help!

Thanks!
AC

2 answers

I have the exact same issue.  I will be contacting support@teamgantt.com as suggested.  Perhaps whoever gets an answer first can post it here.

0 votes
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Aug 09, 2021

Hi Angad, as this is about a power-up that Trello/Atlassian doesn't develop, I recommend reaching out to the team that supports the power-up at support@teamgantt.com. 

They also have their own support docs here which discuss the power-up with Trello.

Cheers,
Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,304 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you