Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question About Trello - Dates w/ TeamGantt

Angad Chawla (AC)
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 6, 2021

Hello,

This is a question within Trello.

Up until recently, we could place a date in the "Set Start Date" and "Set End Date" sections of TeamGantt for a Trello card without any issue.

Now, if you populate the dates in the TeamGantt section of the card, it auto-populates the "Due Date" on the Trello card, and I don't want that... because we use the TeamGantt section to keep track of when we started and stopped working on a card. If we place a date earlier than today, in bold red letters, it tells us the card is overdue. I don't want this automated feature.

When I remove the Due Date, it automatically removes the TeamGantt Start and End Dates as well.

I don't want Due Date, but I want to use TeamGantt Start Date and End Date. How do I do this? This used to work flawlessly until this week.

I would appreciate the help!

Thanks!
AC

2 answers

0 votes
Erika Mellmann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 10, 2021

I have the exact same issue.  I will be contacting support@teamgantt.com as suggested.  Perhaps whoever gets an answer first can post it here.

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2021

Hi Angad, as this is about a power-up that Trello/Atlassian doesn't develop, I recommend reaching out to the team that supports the power-up at support@teamgantt.com. 

They also have their own support docs here which discuss the power-up with Trello.

Cheers,
Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events