Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries Regarding Trello Rest API endpoints

Asif Ahmed April 20, 2021

I am working on a personal project to create an integration with Trello. My basic idea is to authenticate with Trello and request for Work spaces, boards, lists and cards using the REST API provided by Trello. There are few confusions:

1) I could not find an endpoint which I can use to request for the Work Spaces a user is associated with or is an admin?

2) I want to get all the boards under the selected workspace, which I could not find an endpoint to work with either.

I hope you understand my queries. It would be a great help if anyone can help me or suggest me anything. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2021

@Asif Ahmed 

The term workspace is relatively new. If I am not mistaken, it maps to organization. Try it. 

Asif Ahmed April 22, 2021

@milynnus  Could you please point me the endpoint for getting the organizations, a user has?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021

@Asif Ahmed 

Get Member's Organizations

GET /1/members/{id}/organizations

Get a member's Workspaces

Asif Ahmed April 26, 2021

@milynnus  can you help me with the parameter "idModel", which is required when creating a webhook. As the documentation says, by providing the idModel I can get the information/action done to that certain model. However, I would like to get all actions done in an organization? (like change in boards, cards and members in that particular organization). Should I just mention that organization id in the idModel parameter when creating the webhook?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 27, 2021

@Asif Ahmed 

Sorry have not come across using organisation in idModel.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events