Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Queries Regarding Trello Rest API endpoints

I am working on a personal project to create an integration with Trello. My basic idea is to authenticate with Trello and request for Work spaces, boards, lists and cards using the REST API provided by Trello. There are few confusions:

1) I could not find an endpoint which I can use to request for the Work Spaces a user is associated with or is an admin?

2) I want to get all the boards under the selected workspace, which I could not find an endpoint to work with either.

I hope you understand my queries. It would be a great help if anyone can help me or suggest me anything. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@Asif Ahmed 

The term workspace is relatively new. If I am not mistaken, it maps to organization. Try it. 

@milynnus  Could you please point me the endpoint for getting the organizations, a user has?

@Asif Ahmed 

Get Member's Organizations

GET /1/members/{id}/organizations

Get a member's Workspaces

@milynnus  can you help me with the parameter "idModel", which is required when creating a webhook. As the documentation says, by providing the idModel I can get the information/action done to that certain model. However, I would like to get all actions done in an organization? (like change in boards, cards and members in that particular organization). Should I just mention that organization id in the idModel parameter when creating the webhook?

@Asif Ahmed 

Sorry have not come across using organisation in idModel.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

1,319 views 12 31
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you