Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push notifications not working only for Trello on Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Oliver Bates December 8, 2019

I have an problem with my android phone (Huawei Mate 20 Pro) where I do not receive any push notifications, but only from Trello, I have disabled all power management applications and ensured nothing will stop apps loading in the background, I have cleared the cache of the app and all data, factory reset my phone, and reinstalled the app and still have the same issues, this is starting to really frustrate me.

I have read a lot of articles about Huawei's EMUI 9.1 being very aggressive with battery saving features which can cause problems with notifications, however I have disabled all of them, I have even connected my phone to my laptop and disable power genie via ADB.

I have set Trello's notifications within EMUI to everything on, even allowed Trello to disturb me when my phone is set to do not disturb.

Anybody have any ideas as I have ran out!

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2019

Hey Oliver,

Are you receiving Trello notifications in the app? If you are, yet you still aren't getting push notifications, it sounds like there may be an issue with your device or OS.

If you aren't though, you'll first want to make sure that you're either a member of or watching the card you want to receive a notification for. After that, please set a due date on the card roughly 10-15 minutes from now and have it remind you the moment it's due.

Do you get the notification for that due date in the app, and hopefully as a push notification?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events