Pull jotform info into a trello card

Luke Fletcher March 31, 2023

Hey, be grateful for any help on this.

I am an online coach and conduct weekly check ins with clients. 

I have a card for each client on trello.

Is it possible to take the jotfom submission and embed it into the trello card?

So when I am conducting check ins I can scroll up through all past from submissions?

Have looked into using zapier but don't see an option..

2 answers

0 votes
Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 3, 2023

Hi @Luke Fletcher 👋 Welcome to the community!

Christl from SendBoard here, makers of the Email for Trello Power-Up.

Looks like there is a Jotform Power-Up that might be useful. I haven't worked with it but since you are already a jotform user it might be worth checking out to see if it works for you. See here: Jotform Power-Up or here: Using the Jotform Power-Up in Trello

Hope that helps!

0 votes
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 31, 2023

Hi, I don't know about jotform on Trello, but we have a Trello-native form solution. The forms create cards upon submission with all the details of the response. And the web portal where your forms are listed is a branded one (see below). 

Web Portal View.png

As a plus, you can send emails to clients that fill out forms right from the created card to ease communication.

Check out Hipporello Service Desk here:

If you need to have it on your existing board, I suggest you click the Add Power-Up button from your board. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events