Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Producing a report of members actions

Peter Cranston July 29, 2022

Hi Folks,

I am currently using Trello standard and would like to be able to produce reports of how many actions each member has and how many are late. Is it possible to do this in trello standard or would I need an upgrade to premium or a third party power up.

Many thanks,

Peter C.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2022

Hi @Peter Cranston ! Welcome to the community :) there are different ways to set this up depending on what you need to see. One option is using butler automation. For example, you can set up a recurring email report that lists all cards on a board. You can customize what/how the information is displayed e.g. all cards on the board grouped by assigned member, or grouped by due this week, overdue, etc. 

Peter Cranston August 1, 2022

Hi @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows , thanks for the response. However I am looking for a way to get a list of all checklist actions outstanding or late sorted by member.  I appreciate that each party can get this form the trello home button for their own actions but it would be good to be able to  sort by member on say a weekly basis to get a feel for who is getting overloaxed or backed up.

I have explored Butler and cannot see how I can produce this summary

Thanks,

Peter C

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2022

@Peter Cranston it is possible to pull checklist items into your report using the {cardcheckliststate} variable in your report, but it's not possible to pull checklist item due dates and members for the moment. Because of this, you won't be able to filter on overdue items/sort by assigned member. 

If you're needing something more advanced, I'd recommend Blue Cat Reports. You can create a quick list of checklist items that shows the checklist due dates and members. It can also pull information from multiple boards, whereas butler reports just work on the individual board.

Peter Cranston August 3, 2022

Thanks Hannah,

I have looked at and am trialing Blue cat and Bridge 24. Looking like Blue Cat will be the best fit.

Thanks for your help.

Peter C.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events