Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with snooze power-up and Android app

Kaellagh Bennett January 7, 2018

I have been using the snooze power-up, which works great on the web version of Trello. When the snooze period ends, the card always reappears on the web version of my boards with no problem.

Unfortunately, on several occasions I have noticed the cards don't always reappear in the Android app--sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. I can't figure out any pattern to the ones that reappear in the app vs. the ones that don't.

I have tried fully exiting out of the app and reopening it, but that has not fixed it. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2018

Hi Kaellagh,

That's very strange to hear—the card reappearing after the snooze period should be happening on the server side, so what client you're connecting to Trello with (the website or the mobile app) shouldn't make any difference.

Can I ask you to reach out to us directly through https://trello.com/contact?

That way, we can take a closer look and bring in the Android team to find out what's going on. If you have any specific card links that are showing up in the web client, but not the Android app, please also share those links in the message, and that'll help us track down the problem!

Kaellagh Bennett January 9, 2018

Thank you! I went ahead and submitted the question through that link.

0 votes
Carole Leclerc March 28, 2019

Hello,

I have the same problem : on my mobile app the power up snooze doesn't work well. 

It's a little bit the same on the web site.

The only place it works correctly is on the desktop application.

Thanks by advance for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events