Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with cards

Charles Stewart December 11, 2019

Each time I try to set a priority on a card the I get kicked off and it doesn't set the priority.

Also there seems to be issues with altering the time duration on the top of the card.

When I set due date time for 14.30, at the top the left hand box actually shows 13.30.

Yet it actually shows due at 14.30.

Really Confusing, please sort this.

bugs which have up until the error 502 Bad Gateway issue, never happened before.

This is causing me a lot of unnecessary stress.

Including, closing the old board, and recreating a new board.

The problems have still not been resolved, and it has become more buggy.

Please look into it asap 

Update, and this may well be the best workaround.

When creating the event in the card, click on the green button marked 'Set The Dates'; it'll take you into the event on Planyway.

Make sure the All Day box is unchecked if you don't want it.

In that mode, you can set priority, and tweak the start and finish times.

Now click button on bottom left which says 'Open Card'; that'll return you to the Trello card, where you can finish off with description, comments, labels, and set the Watch button.

Please could this workaround be made known, as I think it would be a good solution.

Thanks in advance

Charlie

1 answer

0 votes
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

Hi Charles!

Just to confirm, this is within the Planyway Power-up, correct? Trello does not natively support priorities, so I'm just checking which Power-up you're using before I ramble off on an answer that's for something completely different :)

Thanks!

Charles Stewart December 13, 2019

Nope @Devon Henderson 

It's within the Trello Card.

The Trello card Priority drop down menu has a list of flags.

You used to be able to click on one and it would be applied.

Now I use the Planyway tool to both set dates and Priority.

There's a green button for Set Dates: top left in card.

That's the one that takes you to Planyway.

Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

@Charles Stewart Hmm. This is not a default Trello feature. Trello does not have a Priority drop down by default, so a power-up or Chrome plugin must be adding it. Can you log into Trello in an incognito browser window and create a new board, and see if the dropdown is there? If not, can you open a board where you normally see the Priority drop-down while still in Incognito mode, to see if it's there?

Something is adding this functionality to Trello, and that's what will need to be fixed for it to work properly. This way we can figure out which it is and point you in the right direction :)

Charles Stewart December 13, 2019

@Devon Henderson 

Spot on 100%

It must be the Planyway extension in Chrome that causes it.

As both incognito window and using Edge does not show it.

Neither is it in the mobile Trello App

Could this anomaly/glitch/bug/problem be reported to Google??

I think they should know. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events