Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with automation: rules are suddenly not more executed

Jerry Ramdien May 3, 2023

Hi all,

Suddenly my automation rules are not working any more. I didn't change any thing in my rules and the rules worked fine for almost a year now. Does someone has the same problem of know if their is a disturbance on the side of Trello?

Many thanks,

Jerry

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Jerry Ramdien 

I have just tested on mine and some clients workspaces.  All seems to be working well. There are no reports of issues.

It is unlikely to be that you have hit your quota as they are renewed at the beginning of each month.  It does depend on your package though. Click on Automation > Activity

Screenshot 2023-05-03 121123.pngScreenshot 2023-05-03 121142.png

The next thing to check is the Activity Log.  If there are some errors, you will see them here. 

Screenshot 2023-05-03 121204.png

If there is nothing out of the ordinary there, set up a really simple automation and make sure it executes.  Something like "When a card is added to list #1, add the green "OK" label to the card"

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for your help/suggestions and let me take a look into if I can see any problems.

Regards, Jerry

Hi Mike,

My rules are still not executed although a new rule added as you suggested was executed. I will look further what the problem can be.

But many thanks!

Jerry

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events