Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with adding new members to boards

v.slupko November 22, 2022

I can add user to workspace, but they cant join boards or when i add them, they gonna be admins on the board. Cant join throught links

Is there a limit for board members? How to add users as workers, not an admins?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2022

Hey @v.slupko – I imagine you're experiencing problems inviting members to your boards as Guests rather than invite them as Workspace members. Let me clarify a few things for you in case you aren't aware of them. 

Workspace members that are part of a free Workspace have the same permission as everyone else, which means that if you create a Workspace and invite someone else to the Workspace as a member, they will have the same level of permission as you do. In other words, free Workspaces on Trello are very democratic regarding permissions. 

However, if you don't want to give that type of access to your members, you can invite them directly to your board as Guests. Guests won't have access to your Workspace settings and will access only the board they were given access to based on their permissions. Some Guest permissions are restricted to paid plans (Standard and Premium), but you can still use them regardless. To invite a member to your board as a Guest, you can either click on the Share button on your board and invite them using their Trello profile name or email or create a shareable link and send it to them to join in. 

I hope that answers your question. 

v.slupko February 2, 2023

Hi!

We have a big worspace with 8+ tables. I am admin on workspace but i cant join specific tables(to add cards, make comments, etc) and other users too. Can only see the table.

Tried to add manualy, throught links - still no changes.

The problem is - i cant add to specific tables (2 tables), other tables is working perfectly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events