• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Problem with Cards view

Hi!
I use this view https://trello.com/{username}/cards to view task of my colleagues' todo.
Since this morning, however, I have an error when I enter that page trying to see a colleague of mine who declares "Page not found.
This page can be private. If someone has given you this link, they may need to invite you to one of their message boards or groups. "

How can I resolve?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Yep having this issue as well, the official contact support said to use the Team Tables view which is not powerful enough yet... we need this feature back ASAP Trello!

There’s just a bug in the code. Will be fixed soon. 

bmort Atlassian Team Nov 13, 2020

So sorry for this issue. Our recent changes to improve the trello api broke this page unexpectedly. We have a fix and are hoping to release it in about an hour

Great, thank you all!

Perfect! Thank you!

bmort Atlassian Team Nov 13, 2020

Hello! 👋. The fix has been deployed. This should be working now. Sorry again for the problems this might have caused you and your team!

Hi!
for me the issue is still there... 

=(

Hi @bmort I've the issue yet, can you help me?

bmort Atlassian Team Nov 17, 2020

@Pietro Poli Sorry you are still having trouble. From our end, things appear to be working. Can you give more information on what you are seeing? You are attempting to go to a team members cards page, and its just saying page not found? What is the exact url?

bmort Atlassian Team Nov 18, 2020

@Pietro Poli Looks like its actually because there is a typo in the username there :). I think you are looking for https://trello.com/sviluppo_yourbiz/cards?

Like Pietro Poli likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

814 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you