Printing cards

Has something changed with printing cards recently? We used to print cards from our boards just fine but within the last week or so it has changed so that the print dialog only shows 1 page, even if the text on the card was significantly longer.

This seems to be the case irrespective of which browser we use.  I get the same behaviour in Chrome, Edge and IE

Is there a way we can force it to print the whole card?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi Colin,

To close the loop on this, yes, we made a separate and unrelated change the other day that did inadvertently break printing like that. Sorry! 😳

We've already rolled out a fix, so printing should be all back to normal now!

0 vote

Does it happen on Firefox too?

Maybe you could try to unable some extensions if you have them (like AdBlock, for example).

Hey @Colin Ward

Adrian from Spartez here - creators of the Agile Cards for Trello power-up. 
It offers greater flexibility when printing your Trello board, lists and/or cards, plus it's free.
We have three predefined printing templates for compact, board and full-page cards. 
You can find out more info here - https://info.trello.com/power-ups/agile-cards

Feedback is always welcomed on our public Trello board too. 

Cheers, 

Hi Adrian

We have actually resolved our issue by using your Power-up. Selecting the 'multiple pages' option for full page cards allows us to print the full description for cards where it runs over 1 page so thank you for that :)

We never used to need to use a power-up however, so I still wonder if something changed

Colin

Hi,

I had the problem too and it's now solved. But today Agile Cards does not work any more. Even if the power-up is selected on the board, the fields that allow you to print do not appear (on the board and on the card).

Thanks for your help

Fred

Hi @Cavalin frederic

Thanks for the notice!
Do you have any other power-ups enabled that may conflict with Agile Cards?

I've created a card on our public Trello board, it would be great if you could give more details there - https://trello.com/c/OwpucliJ

Cheers, 

Hi,

The problem is solved.

I tried to reach the card but it's impossible de write on it. Must be a member of the board I guess.

Fred

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 23, 2018 in Trello

Using Trello to manage events

As a Jira power user, I was at first doubtful that Trello could benefit my workflow. Jira already uses boards (ones you can customize!), so why would I even need to use Trello?! In this post you will...

799 views 10 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you