Printing Trello Lists

I need to print a list on my Trello board from time to time.  Is there a way to print a single list?

Also, could the board's background image be disabled for print?  I need the cards' cover images shown, but the background image just wastes ink.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Eric,

Right now, there isn't a way to print an individual ist, or to print card covers without also printing the board's background.

Because Trello's intended to be used primarily on the web, printing isn't something we're prioritizing right now, although it's true that there's room for improvement. That said, I'll pass your interest in these features on to our team for consideration!

PLEASE!!! Trello allows for printing of cards & boards - so why not lists also?  I have a To Do Board that contains a list for each day of the week. Some days are particularly busy and it would be SO useful to print a quick list of those days for at-a-glance reference.  While I love Trello's mobile app, there are those times when I just need a printed list to keep close by to help my brain stay on track! ;). I have to manually write out my list from Trello on those days.

Thank you!

Like 1 person likes this

I echo Madlyn's plea, as well! Is there a third-party add-on that works well? I'd like to select a list and export all card a text file, each card a separate paragraph with title and description. No need for the comments.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

135 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you